20 Years of Sound Marketing
Request Call Back Login to your online resource

License Savings

See what you can save with us

Direct License Music

To play background licensed music in public or work spaces then broadcast licenses apply. There are two official bodies who are responsible for collecting royalties on behalf of the music performers, writers and publishers: PRS and PPL.

These fees are set out as tariffs and are calculated on the type of premises, audience and venue. There are concessionary rates for charities.

Did you know?

If you play the radio in a shop you need to pay both PRS & PPL Licenses!

More information and details can be found at: