20 Years of Sound Marketing
Request Call Back Login to your online resource


Do I need a licence?

In-house audio services

Copyright and broadcasting laws have become much stricter and are more enforced than you might think. If you’ve ever had a call regarding the use of audio by your business, the chances are it was from PRS or PPL. Both organisations issue fines to businesses for broadcasting music and audio for which they have not bought a licence.

Sound Marketing ensure you are fully licenced to play the audio we provide you with. As part of the Audio Marketing Association Europe (AMA) and the Experience Marketing Association (EMA), we provide a licence that states you need no further documentation or licence to play the audio we create for you. You can rest assured that if you are ever contacted regarding the use of our audio, you are fully covered – you’ll even have a physical copy of the licence to prove it.

You can visit the Experience Marketing Association for further information on the Audio Marketing Association.

PPL licence? NO
PRS Licence? NO
Music licence? NO
It’s all included with Sound Marketing!

On Hold